Although we do not provide drivers for our controllers, there are resources for you to download the drivers elsewhere. Depending on the OS of your PC, you can find the drivers through the following ways:
1) Ensure that the PowerA controller is connected via the USB cable to the Windows PC.
2) Launch Windows Control Panel via the Start menu.
3) At Control Panel, click on the Hardware and Sound category and launch the Device Manager.
4) At the Device Manager, right-click on the “PowerA Controller” device at the “Other devices” category and select “Update Driver Software…” option.
5) At the “Update Driver Software” windows launched, click on the “Browse my computer for driver software” button.
6) At the following window, click on the “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” button.
7) Select on the “Microsoft Xbox One Controller” and click on the “Next” button.
8) At the “Select the device driver you want to install for this hardware” window, select “Xbox Gaming Device” and click on the “Next” button.
9) At the “Update Driver Warning” warning pop-up notification, click on the “Yes” button.
10) PowerA controller should appear as “Xbox Gaming Device” at the Device Manager at the “Microsoft Xbox One Controller” category.
Windows 10 has a native driver system embedded in the OS. By keeping your device up-to-date, you will ensure that you are always running the latest software or hardware drivers, as Microsoft frequently fixes known issues. View instructions to check for the latest updates for your Windows 10-based device.
If these steps do not work please try a hard reset as that has solved this issue for some in the past.
There are some alternative driver solutions that may be worth a try if the above recommendations do not fix the issue, although:
Please contact us for further support if the need arises.