- Attach the Rechargeable battery pack/s to your Xbox ONE Controller/s.
- Attach the included Battery doors.
- Connect the included AC adapter to your Charging Station, and to a wall-outlet.
- Place your Xbox ONE Controller/s on the Charging Stations Charge Cradle and press down to Initiate Charging.
- The Charging Station features LED Illumination to indicate Charging Status. “RED” Indicates the controller is Charging, and Green Indicates a Fully Charged Controller.
- When the controller/s are Fully Charged push down on the controller, the Controllers Charging Cradle will move up and will no longer be making any contact with the Charging Station. This feature allows you to store your controller on the Charging Station without any risk of draining/ pulling power.
- During gameplay you can reference the onscreen Battery Indicator Icon to monitor current battery power status.
Have more questions? Submit a request