If you experience joystick control issues, commonly referred to as 'stick drift', perform the following calibration steps to resolve:
- After ensuring your controller is unplugged from your PS4 console, slide the controller mode switch to PS4 USB.
- Set all trigger locks to T1.
- Hold the OPTION button down (DO NOT RELEASE), then press the PS button. (The LED will turn Green.)
- Next, connect the controller to a PlayStation console USB port or to a PC via USB cable (LED will be still be Green).
- Press L2 and R3 to max physical distance 3 times in a row, and rotate both joysticks with max physical distance 3 times (LED will turn off).
- Tap the Share button once, the LED will flash Green 3 times then turn off. This means the calibration been successfully completed.