Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch – Crash Bandicoot
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot, is Back! Celebrate the fully-remastered release of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy on Nintendo Switch with this officially licensed Crash Bandicoot Wired Controller*. The design features an ergonomic black controller with a thumbs-up Crash drawing in Teal accented with Grey icons from the Crash universe and metallic teal D-pad. Comes with a detachable 10ft USB cable with a Velcro-strap for easy storage and reduced clutter when you are not playing.
The Wired Controller line for Nintendo Switch has adopted a design that will feel immediately familiar in your hands with intuitive and ergonomic controls. For the price, you’ll be amazed at the features and level of detail included with this controller.
• Nearly half the cost of wireless
• No batteries or charging to manage
• Reduced input latency/lag compared to wireless
• Instant plug & play connection (no sync required)
• Unique Crash Bandicoot Design elements
• Switch System buttons (+, -, Home, Capture)
• Left/Right shoulder buttons and triggers (L/R/ZL/ZR)
• 2 analog sticks: precision tuned to eliminate dead zones
• 8-way plus-shaped Directional Control Pad (D-Pad)
• Nintendo ABXY button layout (larger than Joy-Con)
• Detachable 10ft (3m) micro-USB to standard USB-C cable
* For use only while Switch is docked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, motion controls, or Amiibo NFC
This controller is officially licensed by Nintendo and compatible with Nintendo Switch.